Thursday 14 October 2010

The £Poundland Camera

I went to a festival. It was GreenMan Festival. It was in the Brecon Beacons in Wales. It was wicked. The bloody nicest festival I ever did go to. After years of being a die-hard Leeds Festival fan, I will never again return to such an uncivilised affair. Who wants to be surrounded by fans of Guns n Roses pissing into plastic cups when you stand in a valley and watch The Flaming Lips' front man Wayne Coyne singing on the shoulders of a giant bear?
Yes GreenMan, you officially converted me.
So it was in August. & the forecast was rain. & it rained. A lot.
Luckily I decided to go all-out in preparation for the weather and buy a camera from Poundland. Yes, a camera which costs a pound. £1. Yes. £1.
And, well... these are the results.
Not bad eh?




















No comments:

Post a Comment